Did you know...
- cleaning your wiper blades with a soaped sponge or cloth extends it's life?
- that cabin filters catch pollen, dust, and other airborne materials and replacing your cabin air filter* can help you with your allergies when you're in your car?
- a sudden increase or decrease in temperature (ie: cold weather) may cause your tire pressure light to turn on?
- flat tires, caused by nails and other objects, can be plugged for just $10**?
- if you check into Yelp! you can receive a 10% discount on your oil change?
- we sell quality wiper blades, usually $10***, that we will install for free?
- once you become a customer, we will fill your tires to match the manufacturer's specs for free?
- we offer automotive battery tests using Interstate Batteries' equipment for free?
**Repairing one hole costs $10, each additional repair costs an additional $10. Nails, screws, and any other foreign object(s) that have punctured the tire must be located along the steel belt(s) and away from the side-walls. Punctures must be in the repairable shape of holes and not slits. "Run-flat" tires cannot be repaired and must be replaced. No tire repairs are guaranteed, but we are reasonable. We can always take another look.
***Most of our wiper blades are manufactured by Anco(r); wiper blades up to 20" are $10 each installed, larger or specialty wiper blades cost extra.